Hammer got the Bass, I got the Buck

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Favors

Reaction score
Well I talked to Toxic and he told me the story of his big bass, so I thought I would post a pic of my 1st Ever Buck!! I went up to western Maryland to a buddies house Friday night and 13 of us went hunting on buddies 400 arces and I got this guy as he walked by at my 9:00 about 250 yards away! Biggest mistake he ever made!!:lol:

I had seen 6 doe earlier in the morning, I was in the stand at 6:30 and saw 2 does at about 6:50 then 4 more around 7:30, then while I was pouring a cup of coffee I caught some movement out of the corner of my eye, and saw 4 deer, pull up the scope on the Remmington 280 I was using and look at the first 2 and though damn more does, then as I zeroed in the 3rd deer and there he was!! I will admit I was alittle shakey at first so CIII don't get on my butt, it did take me 2 shots to drop him!! :lol: First shot knocked him on his butt, but it was alittle bit high and went right through him, but he got up and the second shot was center mass!!

47b7cf06b3127cceb0e7e95c8d1f00000026108Act2rNy5bOD

Latest posts

Back