Guest Chargers

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGCBAG

Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase a Guest charger, the problem is that there are too many models to choose from, when I start looking my head starts to spin LOL. I need to charge two 12 volt batteries one for my trolling motor and one for my ignition and accessories. I'm mot on planning on moving to a 24 volt trolling motor in the future but I would like to keep that option open if possible. Any ideas on a model I should purchase and where to find the best deal.:cool:

2620A for your current two battery setup. If you add a third battery, switch the 2620A to the two trolling batteries and add a 2608A to the cranking battery by itself.

All the best,

Glenn

Not to disagree with Glenn, but I disagree with Glenn:lol::lol: I would get a 3 bank for 3 batts, it's just easier. My evaluation on price or model has always been that I want the most output for the re-charge and I want a bank per battery. You can get a 3 bank and not use 1 bank if you plan on upgrading later, jut wrap the ends and stow until you need it.

TOXIC

I have a brand new Guest 3 bank 15 amp I will sell him for $300. Problem solved!!!

You need to also put a price on convenience. What if you were away now you have to haul another charger and switch at the motel or wherever. Plus if he decides to upgrade later it is going to cost more. I like my boat to be self contained. To me the extra cost of the 3 bank is just worth it

:D

OK guys, I guess what I'm looking for is the most amps per bank that I can get for the money I'm spending it can be a 2 bank or a 3 bank, I don't care. Good value is always great, but money does not have to be the bottom line here. I've always said buy quality first, because if you dont you will just be back to buy to the quality item after the crap fails, so in the long run your way ahead buying quality from the start.;)

Ok Ken, you got me. SOLD... This site has been very good to me so I want to "keep it in the family" Let me know how you want to do the transaction. Pay Pal maybe?

Give me a call at my store tomorrow after 11am....we can do a CC over the phone or figure something out. Thanx

Ken

KD Outdoors

248-666-7799

Ok Ken will give you a call tomorrow when I get a min.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back