Guest 4/4 Charger ???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Windham

Reaction score
Should I leave my Guest 4/4 charger plugged up 24/7 ??? I just bought this boat a couple weeks ago and this is my first dual bank chrger.

i would like to know the same thing.. im not sure what charger i have on my z6 with three batteries but i was told it is ok to leave plugged in all the time cause when it gets fully charged it shuts off. so im not sure but would think it would stop charging when fully charged. would like to hear so feedback on this

What is the series number for the GUEST you have? If I am not mistaken all of the GUEST chargers go into trickle mode once the batts are charged. Mine did. Had 2 lights per bank, red and green. Red Only=taking full charge, Red and Green= trickle charge and Green only= Maintenance mode. I left min plugged 24/7 when not on the water.

TOXIC

I couldn't find a series #. I think I'm just going to leave it plugged up. Thanks

Just make sure you keep a constant vigil on your battery fluid levels. Cooked out, they are an explosion waiting to happen. Seen it first hand too many times. Ask Woo Daves. ;)

FWIW - I plug in and recharge fully after each use then unplug between times out, plugging back up the evening before the next use. I don't let more than a couple weeks go by without plugging up overnight during longer intervals like winter. Good luck! ;)

i have a 2635, leave it plugged in whenever i am not using the boat, and optimas, nice setup.

Latest posts

Back