Great Product for Crappie Fishing

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Droke

Reaction score
Ok guys, I was doing some mods to the 170 so I could go spider rigging for crappie. I wanted to sit two people side by side on the front deck. I considered adding pedestal bases but I stumbled across the "Dub-L-Seat". If anyone is wanting a rig that allows two up front seating and comes out to still allow for bass fishing this thing is it. It can be made to your specs and can be powder coated the color of your choice. The guy that builds them is Wayne, he is great to work with on specs. He even added an umbrella holder and dipnet holder free of charge! Just wanted you guys to know it is out there, if you have been needing something like this google Dub-L-Seat. Price is 219.99 + 25 shipping, takes 2-3 weeks for delivery. He makes them one at a time and tests them. That my story, I'm out of here. :)

That is very cool and would make it much easier for 4 of us to fish from my 185Sport. Me up front, kids in back, and wife casting from the center. $219 looks like a steal.

Latest posts

Back