GREAT DEAL ON 2 NEW BOX BAITCASTER REELS !!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul white2

Reaction score
I BOUGHT 2 OF THE DAIWA STRIKEFORCE REELS RECENTLY AND I HAVE NOW 15 CASTERS. THESE ARE IN ROD BOX, NEVER BEEN THROWN USED OR TAKEN OUT OF BT EVER !! BOTH NEW SPOOLS OF LINE, AND I HAVE THE BOXES TOO. SUM1 SAID YOU CUD BUY A 2 PACK SET ON EBAY FOR 100 DOLLARS, WELL I'M ONLY ASKING 80 DOLLARS FOR MINE !!! JUST DNT NEED EM AND DNT USE EM !!!! NOT 1 SINGLE SCRATCH ON EITHER REEL !!!!! YOU WILL NEVER BEAT THIS DEAL I GUARANTEE IT !!! ANY QUES CONTACT ME, PLUS I HAVE TROLLY MOTOR FOR SALE, SEAT PEDESTALS, TROLLY MOTOR PROPS FOR MG MOTORS, ETC. ALOT ON HERE FOR SALE AND ALOT NOT LISTED YET, SO ANY INTERESTS IN ANYTHNG, JUST CONTACT ME..............THNXXX.

Yeah, really Paul. We have asked before, so please do us all a favor and stop posting in all caps. It's getting old quickly. Very hard to read. Thanks.

All the best,

Glenn

I dont mean Paul means any harm there Glen, a lotta people do that they actually think it's easier to read and to be honest I can read it better when it's in all caps I take no offense to it..London Ky huh, I bet Ole Paul fishes Lake Cumerland.

I made one trip there Paul,last summer with a buddy and co worker of mine old Big Daddy Denton Asher...He put me on some of those Lake Cumerland Spots with a Buzz bait and hooked me forever on Lake fishing. I came home and bought a Nitro 640LX and love the boat and appreciate all these great guys on here for all there help.

Post a picture of those reels so I can take a gander at them and I may take them off your hands.

God bless ya friend and tight lines.

Ed

Latest posts

Back