Got the wife OK'd to trade the Tracker for a new Ranger!!!

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
APRIL Fool!!! Like ANYONE would be dumb enough to do that!!! LOL

Have a great day!!

Ohhhh, you are bad!!!

Good thing we don't know ANYONE that would do that or you might be in fer some trouble. ROFL!!!!!

MwaaaHaaHAaaaaaa!!

Cass

Mike - "our" boat will ROCK the rally this year!!! Come on, i'll be the laughing stock if the Pro Crappie doesn't SLAY the Crappie!! LOL

Cass - Nah, no one around here would do that!! Now Snowman trading for a BassCat, HE's in trouble!! Atleast it's NOT a Ranger!!! LOL

Trep....I will reserve all comments until AFTER the rally!!

BBWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I was struggling to think of a Ranger dealer that would actually take your boat in on trade! LOL HAAAAAAAA!

Hey Rob - I've got 3 standing offers to buy my boat for cash, unlike someone I know who had a HUGE time getting rid of his boat!!! LOL One keeps calling my wife and saying "please let Michael buy a new boat, I realy want his!" BBWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The boat I had a hard time getting rid of had "TRACKER" on the side. I have already had interest in my Ranger. Never you fear jar jar, Rangers don't sit for sale long. I could 100's of "standing offers for cash" on my boat too......if I sold it for $100!

Latest posts

Back