Gas $1.99 a gallon!!! WOO HOO

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Hey gang, filled up the van yesterday in Woodstock GA at BJ's for $1.99 a gallon, this morning Beka told me the QT down the road was also $1.99! Of course I forgot to fill the boat before we left for OK at noon. Right now were in a hotel in Jackson TN, they are predicting snow/sleet/freezing rain all night and tomorrow, and we've still got a full day's drive to North Tulsa. Gonna be a LONG day!

How's gas prices in your neck of the woods??

$1.97 today in Norman, OK also known as the football capital of the universe.:lol:

How sad that we're overjoyed to see gas at under 2 bucks.:(

Harpo

$2.61 for Cheveron regular by my house. $2.45 3 miles down the road. Gas prices here in So Cal suck. :angry:

Front Royal VA last I looked a few day ago was $2.21 Chris where in winchester are you.

$2.31 for reg and $2.51 for the good stuff (I use this in the truck, Superchip) here in Phoenix,AZ

Dropped to $2.04 across the road from me. $2.08 downtown.

Hey, Filled up the boat last night for 1.99. Was going to go out today but rain at the house and a 100% chance for late morn.. Going to try Sunday mid day. Predicting high 30's mid 40's and no rain. Will let you know the results. Have fun on your trip.

$2.08 in Detroit. $2.49 in Ft. Lauderdale. $1.99 in Toledo last week.

Thats all the places I have been in the past week.

$2.21 in nashville. $241 for premium (sucks)

Latest posts

Back