Fuse Box Question?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Razorsharp

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I have a 99 Pro Team 185 and I have been having some intermitant equipment functioning issues. As with all watercraft as they age contact points start to oxidize and connections aren't as fresh as they my have been at one time. I am having issues in particular with my sump pump and well pump and I had blindly (standing outside the boat on trailer) reached under the console and removed and replaced all by feel each fuse to see if they were bad. I have a sinking feeling that my finger dexterity may have led me astray and may have placed a wrong fuse in a wrong slot as there are a number of fuse openings that were left open on my panel. Does anyone have access to or know where I could find a fuse index as to what amp fuse goes in which slot and what the purpose of each particular slot is for? Would be nice if it was like an automotive manuel where they had a layout of each with its function.
Thanks in advance!
RS

Latest posts

Back