Fuse box/ panel

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lydell Kluck

Reaction score
Hello, I've had my 1991 175V Nitro Tracker for about 20 years and it's been a great boat with almost zero problems in that time. But recently all of my electrical accessories have quit working to include depth finder, bilge, live well, master switch - everything. But the boat will still start/ run. I can only find one fuse and that is in a red plastic case right on the motor. Can anyone PLEASE tell me where I can find a fuse box/ panel? Or is there another issue that might be the problem. Thanks very much. Lydell

I don't own a Nitro but I would think the fuse panel is near the dash area where most of your accessories and switches are. I've found that most electrical issues are related to grounding problems. Perhaps the main ground on the panel has worked itself loose over the course of 20 years. Can you follow the wires from the accessories to (FF) to a panel?

Thank you for your reply. I have the whole dash panel apart from the outside (interior of the boat). There of course are electric circuit connectors behind every switch and gauge, but no fuses. Maybe you are right about the ground but I can find only one fuse in the whole boat and that, on the motor. I just can't believe there isn't a fuse panel somewhere. Any other thoughts while I check the grounds? Thanks!

I have a '93 TX-17.

The fuse panel in way up under the console on mine.

Can't get to it from the dash in my boat. Granted mine is tin and yours is glass.

I'm at a loss here and the only thing I can think of is maybe it's up in the bow somewhere near your trolling motor? Or a call to Nitro might help.

I have a 2004 Nitro NX750, not sure how similar they would be but the fuse panel on mine was in the center and almost all they way up top underneath the cockpit. I have since relocated mine closer to the floor to make it easier to get to. Since it can be a little bit of a pain to get to I'd recommend using some glow fuses. The fuses have an led that glows when the fuse blows so all you have to do is look for the red light. No red light, fuse is good.

http://www.littelfuse.com/about-us/acquired-brands/smart-glow.aspx

Latest posts

Back