Found it's not just me........

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
I've been lurking on "other" sites and have found there is numerous weld issues other than mine. Thankfully I have helped a few get their rigs back in shape after Tracker Marine took the same stance with them as they did me.

Believe me though when I say, "I don't sugarcoat any of the answers that I have for them":p

Most listen very well while others apparently believe I'm just bashing TM...not true.

I'm only bashing whoever welds the inside of these boats because it's SURE NOT the same guy that welds the outside.

All the same story too...internal welds.

Tracker Marine: if your listening...FIRE all inetrnal welders NOW!:huh::lol:

Tee, I really like my xpress. It's strong, but doesn't ride like my Nitro did. Beats you up pretty good in rough water. A lot eaiser to keep up with the sprayed in liner. It's the HD bass boat. Hope it stays together longer than me.

Bubby:)

After we moved I downsized and after looking at used, got tired (people wanted an arm and leg for a piece of s###)started looking at new. Bought a Lowes tin. I have had one issue that they corrected last week (one boat seat back was broke), they gave me a new seat. We will see, all tin.

cq

Latest posts

Back