Forward livewell 2011 Targa V18

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Fleming

Reaction score
My forward livell pump is running, it is on auto cycle where it runs like every 5 minutes. The switch isn't on and I tried unplugging every wire on the back of switch and it still runs. The only way I could stop it was to unhook wire at battery. Any thoughts?

Not to be a smart arse, but there is still a hot wire that is connected to the pump and a ground. There might be another switch.

There's a relay under the console that looks like a small canister...might be the problem.

Ding, Ding, Ding!!! Bob G. got it!!! Switch on the bow was on. I was fishing yesterday and the guy up front accidentally bumped it. I never even thought of it because I never use the bow livewell. I'm feeling a little DUH right now.:wacko: I had the same kind of thing happen on my 2008 Lowe FM165, it had a bow mount tilt switch. I'm going down the river and my motor kept trimming down and wouldn't stop. After much checking wires and such in middle of river I look at my buddy with his feet cocked up right on the switch. I think I need to find some of those safety switch covers. Anybody know where I might find some?

Latest posts

Back