For those that sent me checks . . . .

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Earlier this year, we had a program whereby we were trying to collect donations so that we could buy the President a rod that Mac would then customize. Mac agreeded to donate from his 'stores of equipment', the rod/reel, not needed the money to purchase one. It was suggested that the money be used for a Scouting endeavor in and around Kentucky Lake and the upcoming rally.

For those of you that sent me a check, I still have them safe and sound. If you would like the money you sent, to go to the scouting program (someone needs to jump in here and give a good breakdown of the scouting program), let me know. You can post here, or send me an email. For those that would like there money/check returned (or just voided out), let me know via email.

Having been on the 'organization' side of many charitable endeavors, I know that money donated for one thing, cannot just be 'transferred over' to another. Personally, I think it's a good idea, but each should judge accordingly.

Tex

Greg Meyers and I will make a plan to get the rod/reel combo to the President when we hook up in Chicago this weekend.....as suggested earlier,..maybe all the $$ collected so far can go to the "Cops and Bobber's" program or the Blind Scouts in MO,...either group is worthy of that and much more!! Do as you wish with the funds,...I'll take care of the rod and reel and make sure it's a gift from "Everyone" at the NTOWS....and not just from me...fair'nuff???

Mac

Hey Mac...

I'm home today so I'll e-mail you some numbers for your use... figure out your schedule... Any thoughts about dinner and such on Thursday...

Back