• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE : '04 NX882DC w/ Mercury 150EFI

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Corson

Reaction score
I hate to do it but times are tough right now as i was furlowed from my job until may and i need to sell my '04 Nitro 882DC with a 150EFI. Its in very good condition, not sure how many hours are on the motor, but its not a lot. I do not have any pics yet but hope to have some soon. It has a keelguard, fish/depth finder with GPS. The TM is stock, it has 2 small places in the gelcoat where i got pushed into rocks. They are about the size of a nickel. It has a hydrofoil as well. Asking $17,000.00 FIRM. NADA with the 115 is $13,600.00. 150 NEW is more than that, and correct me if i'm wrong, its generally $100.00 per HP average. email me if interested, thanx, Jim will try to get pics posted soon. Color: Metallic Navy Hologram Blue with Fire Red and sterling silver accents.

Additional Equipment:

Comfort & Safety

Drink Holders

Fire Extinguisher

Grab Handles

Horn

Non-Skid Bow Mat

Non-Skid Step to Rear Platform

Paddle

Passenger Grab Handle

Construction & Components

Anti-Splash Reverse Flow Transom

Fiberglass Foam Filled Stringer System

Hand Laid Hull

Marine Grade Cut Pile Carpet

Custom & Performance

7" Fixed Jack Plate

Dash/Console

Driver's Side Glove Box

Dual Cable Rack and Pinion Steering

Fiberglass Reinforced Shroud

Lighted Switches

Molded Tinted Plexiglass Windshield

Speedometer, Tachometer, Voltmeter, Fuel Gauge, Water Pressure, Trim Gauge

Sport Gauges

Electrical

12-Volt Outlet

1500 GPH Bilge Pump

2 Interstate

Jim, sorry to hear about the job situation. If you were not so far away I would sure take a look at it! I am wanting to upgrade from my NX750, but just cannot justify buying a new one for what they are asking. Good luck on the sale and the work environment.

Thanx E5Zero. My perspective call back date is May 4th, and by what i'm hearing, as alot of my friends and some family also work there, we are getting alot of orders, so thats good news. Not sure if ya know much about muzzleloader hunting rifles, but TCA - AKA -THOMPSON/CENTER ARMS was bought out by Smith & Wesson about 2 yrs ago. Anyways, so i'm hoping i will be called back soon, and get some of my bills caught up and be able to keep the boat, as i do enjoy it, but working 2 jobs, both my wife n I, takes up alot of our time, so, we;ll see. I actually had a '97 700LX (Older model of NX750), prior to buying the NX882, so i know your boat quite well. Thanx for the encouragement, Jim

Latest posts

Back