Finaly Fished with the Sim Family!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Well Dan and I headed up on Thurs after work to hook up on Lake Cumberland with Tony and his lovely wife Barb! I'm still trying to catch up on sleep after fishing for 36 hours total between 8pm on Thurs and 11am on Sunday!!!

Not a lot of huge fish or huge numbers, but a LOT of fun was had by all! Dan got the largest Smallie, Tony got the Largest Largemouth, Barb got the largest Catfish, and as usual Trep got beat by everyone!!! LOL I did manage the FIRST fish on Fri afternoon and Sunday morning, and learned a LOT about fishing Jigs!!!

Oh and I got to drive the 911/250xb - WOW what a smooth riding HUGE machine!! I didn't realize how BIG it was compared to my 700lx until they were sitting side-by-side in the parkinglot at Cumberland!! I think the front deck on the 911 is as long as my boat!!! LOL

Thanks again to Tony and Barb for an AMAZING trip, great food, drinks and friendship!

Here are just a few quick shots from Dan's camera. I'll have to wait for Sim to send me a disc, or post a pic of Barb's fish!

Here is Barb and Tony fishing as the sun set on Cumberland on Thurs:

Tony & Barb Cumberland 1.JPG

Here is Dan's (and the nights largest) Smallie:

Dan Smallie 1 Cumberland.JPG

Here is Tony with the 3+lb largemouth! This one jumped OVER the net TWICE before he got it in the net!!!

Tony Bass Harrington.JPG

Here I am with a bass from Sunday AM:

Mike Bass Cumberland.JPG

Sounds like a great trip,Trep.

See what happens now that you went to "the dark side"....back to catching dinks..:p

Yep... ribs still hurt, There ain't many better ways to spend a weekend than that.

I'll post some pics later of Trep driving the 911 a little later, and Dan trying to steal Trep's boat.

Tony - My left shoulder is real sore!! Post a pic of Barb and the catfish from Sat night if you got it, with it being dark we never got a chance to see it!!

I've got a CD from Dan i'll mail out this week to ya with his Pics!

Trep

We're still going thru the pics.... I don't think we took one of the catfish. We do have some good pictures of you trying to 'keep up' when we made our runs! :D

I'll post some pictures tonite.

Barb's putting together the CD, I'm putting together a goodie box for you and Dan.

The first photo is of Tony's best catch, Barb. Had a great time with all and can't wait till we all do it again. Anytime there is great fellowship and fish to boot yopu cant beat it.

Dan

out here i cali, we don't use nets for 3 lbers..... :D

Tony, those glx's i bought from you work! glad you guys had fun

dan... You are so right...

Dave, quit bragging.... glad those rods are working out for ya!

Sounds great...now y'all need to hook up with me in November at Dale!:cool:

Tee.... we're gonna make it happen....

Trep waiting to go to the next spot:

trep_n_dan2.jpg

Trep trying to catch up:

trep_n_dan.jpg

Trep drives a 'real' boat! :)

trep_911.jpg

Nice pics Simmy....Trepster may not be able to catch up to that monster of yours but, looks like he's throwin'a perfect roostertail:lol:

Is that a supersonic haze I see around your rig Simmy? :lol::lol:

Back