Finally! Putting the 640 LX in the water..

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Rife

Reaction score
Well tomorrow is the big da going to be in the 30"s in the morning warm up to the mid 50"s finally I get to put the Nitro in the water!Going to Flannagan Lake try to Buzz Bait some Smallie's and Spots..I've sure enjoyed looking at it in the garage so now the moment of truth is almost upon me lol. Thanks guys for all the help you all have gave me.

Good luck and enjoy... just remember the plug in before you launch and out after you grt it back on the trailer...LOL Oh, and don't leave home without the keys... Is the battery charged... Do uou have a license and on and on...

Never hurts to actually have a written checklist...

We will expect pictures

I allready put the plug in lol..Yep I'll take pictures..keys are in the truck and I charged the batteries...

Ed, hope it runs like it looks and good luck with the smallie's which I have never fished for, stay warm and looking forward to a report of how it went....50's to cold for my warm blooded body....

Mike

Enjoy and be safe Ed! Eli and I are heading for a Webelo campout, gonna be mid-30s in the am BRRR, Rip Some Lips!!

Was 29 when I put it in the water guys.She ran like she looks, like NEW....Im happy as a coon in a cliff gnawing on a crawdad lol...Yes We caught fish

look in my library!

1029101358a.jpg
1029101358a.jpg

Ed...that's great news and it really must have been good since ya mentioned that coon in a cliff eating away.....and you even put some sweet bass in the boat to beat.....that 29 does not sound good at all to me unless you've installed a fire place in one of the rod boxes..

now did you put it away just like it was when it hit the road??

Latest posts

Back