Finally Got A Date

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirForce

Reaction score
Jan 14th Nashville VA will be the date of my 14th heart surgery, finally glad to get to that point although after that I'd have to get the battery replaced every 4 years or sooner (if it shocks me). Regular pacemaker is every 7 to 14 yrs. But thats the price of life I guess.

Reactions: cq
Hey you are doing good, my father had two sets of valves replaced, the warranty on the first set was 10 years, needed a second set just after the warranty ran out on the first. He was retired railroad so had very good insurance. You will be in our prayers.

Like one of my friends said, I've already used up more than 9 lives already, so anything I get is gravy now LOL. Wife's younger sister who's a nurse in MS, is returning to help us out about the time wife will be finishing chemo and before I get checked in since wife will be too weak to do anything. Sure hope this procedure helps with the bending over part. Now any bending over sends my chest into pain city for a while. New puppy isn't helping me much, getting into everything and chewing it up before we catch him at it. Wished I had my 8 security cameras up and running so I DON'T have to go check on him periodically. Should have named him TROUBLE LOL. Discovered the shock/vibrator collar don't last very long before a recharge is necessary for HIS adventures o_O but he's a cutie. At least today he didn't try to bash himself about with the lease and choke chain on. Only took 2 hrs to recharge the collar. Gonna have to get one of those invisible fences to rope my pontoon canopy and boat carport area off. He's been busy trying to empty the bottom shelf for new play toys. Brand new router, and he chewed the cord to useless. It'll be hard just to a new cord on it and I've only used it once. Sure hoping it was a Harbor Freight deal :eek::oops: He reminds me of a dog I bought for my first wife, dang dog ate 30 times what he was worth (paid $200 for him back in 76 and I was divorced by 77) LOL. That gal was a ***** anyways, enjoyed other men FAR more than me. Married this one in 79, never looked back and marching on to 36 years.

Only thing that makes me nervous is the dire warning of the first major shock when it senses a problem could potentially dislodge a clot killing me, but hey, so what, lifes been hard and its been good, so what's a little bad at the end :D. I'd just go down and kick the devils ass and take over :cool::D

"Gonna have to get one of those invisible fences to rope my pontoon canopy and boat carport area off."
We had the radio fence, ended up getting a second unit for more area for the dogs. Look into them because you can take them with you on trips. They are made by the same company. The battery in the collars lasted for a good length good time. They are adjustable for distance.

Latest posts

Back