Feedback On My Tundra

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
I posted this on "the Next Bite" site hoping for some info. Here's a copy of this post. What little feedback I get is negative. God knows I've had problems but concerns the hull.
I posted this inside another thread and it didn't get any attention. I will try again. Most of you know of my fit and finish problems with my 07 Tundra 18WT. I know the staff of the 'The Next Bite used Tundras before switching to the Nitro. I fish mostly the South Dakota resevoirs where it can get rough. My question is that I see almost no Tundras when fishing on Francis Case or Oahe. I have inquired on other walleye sites and when I do hear anything it's about a Tundra that has some kind of hull failure. Either a crack or transom defect. I do have a ripple between welds in my bow but that's about it hull wise I don't know if this was always there and I just noticed it or some rough water pushed the hull in. I've had to sit out three years of the time I've owned it so it hasn't had the heavy use that some boats get. Do any of you know or have seen Tracker Tundras out there while fishing? I'd like to know the OVERALL operational history of this product. Have they all sunk??? any news I hear is Tracker bashing.

As I head toward the ten year mark any Thoughts and information would be appreciated.

Mike Grandick

Underwood Iowa

Latest posts

Back