Fatrap in Northern Ill.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
Going to my Son's Boot Camp graduation tomorrow (friday) and am currently staying in some state resort on the shore of Lake Michigan. Sure would like to have a lake like this in Western Iowa.

Greg Meyer don't you live close to here some where? If you do call me. My cell is on my membership profile.

fatrap

I will call in the morning... better yet I will email you my cell... call any time after 6:30AM

Congrats Fatrap on your son's graduation. Please pass along my appreciation for his service to our Great Nation. Obviously he had a good upbringing!

JP

"Go Army"

Fatrap - tell your son he is a Hero in our eyes!!

And tell Meyer he needs to start fishing for REAL fish!! LOL

Trep

Thanks guys. We went into a gas station and a man came up and shook his hand. Kind of cool. When I was in I had a hippy type lay a luggie on me in the air port.

We are proud of him.

fatrap

While we didn't have a chance to meet up in person... I did have a chance to talk on the phone with Mike. This place is great... Like two old friends who have known each other for a "lifetime"... We are going to get him to join us in the "Wisconsin NTOWS Outing" next July.

Thanks again to your son...

P.S. I heard you honk as you went past my exit... I waved!!!:blink:

As long as you keep a loose definition of "people"... Yeah, lots!

Just not like back home... I knew everybody or at least everybody knew somebody that knew me... I miss that.

The thing that amazed me driving the primary hiway to I 35 was it was almost one big town with a 45 mph speed limit. That much distance in West Iowa you'd have maybe three little towns that'd take about 15 seconds to go through. Maybe ten cars an hour. sheesh.

We got home at 02:30.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back