facebook problems

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
I still have someone posing as me. His page is identical to mine but has an elderly man as the avatar in ship's photo. facebook has been worthless in trying to help me. He's been scamming my friends and I can't seem to contact facebook. They tell me to block his page. He HAS ME BLOCKED so I can't get to his page to do anything. A couple TT members have kept me aware he's still up to no good. Once again I'm complaining to facebook but lack the skills to get through their bread and butter list of problems and get anyone to act. Anyone out there have an idea?
Mike Grandick

aka
fatrap

What is the motive? I'm not a facebooker but there has to be a way for you to track him. Sure sounds like someone who knows you. I'd be on Facebook corporate hard because this is the sort of thing they do not want in the spotlight.

So when you go to "Report a problem, Spam or Abuse", you are not getting a follow through from the company(FB)?

cq

My last contact with Facebook they said that the $#it head wasn't doing anything wrong. I've contacted them yesterday twice. He's offering some kind of grant, then tries to scam money. I can't get on his page because he has me blocked. Other people are contacting me through email and calling me to ask what's happening. Facebook wants me to go to his timeline and use the gear symbol and report the page. I can't I'm blocked. FB is too stupid to realize this. They have a computer driven non interacting with human help page. My daughter has tried reporting it, my niece and some of my friends to no avail. I'd just cancel the page and remove me but that will only leave the scammer. I'm pissed as hell.
fatrap

Thanks Dan I'll do that right now. I also contacted my nephew who is a City detective. I'm out of his jurisdiction but said the sheriffs dept might me able to help'

Mike Grandick

I'm curious as to what the end result was on this??? A couple of months ago, I got tired of the facebook scene and drama and the spying so I deleted EVERYTHING from my page including removing photobucket links to my photos then after a week of making sure I had nothing new coming in (except from facebook itself), I had my account deleted - but that takes 2 weeks (wonder why?) I had LONG ago limited what I saw from others on my timeline (or their's) cause I swear, my nieces think EVERYTHING should be posted on there LOL. Then they wonder why I UNfriended them. I called them to tell them to GET A LIFE FOR GOODNESS SAKE. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back