Embroided Carpet

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THOMMO59

Reaction score
I would like to replace my cockpit carpet in my Z6 with a new embroided piece with maybe the boats name or Nitro etc embroided into it.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction for something like this??

thanks

Oh Tox, my excitement level just dropped! And to think, I was going to get a pic of your face on it :p

I haven't seen them before but would never have thought it would stick to carpet in the first place. I've seen embroided mats on yachts and large vessells and in foyers of buildings etc and thought for sure someone would do an embrioded cockpit carpet.

On the two spots it is offered by Nitro they are embroided. In the step between the seats and the front deck. I'm syre you would be able to find someone to do that in the cockpit area.

Tox,

Never heard of them fading. but then I havent seen too many of them.

I was told by the VP of Gemini that they do not fade (theirs anyway).

Mini

The ones on Mac's Scales and Tales boat that Carlos bought looked pretty shabby by the time he sold it. I don't know who made them.

I might get custom "NITRO" mats for the driver and passengers cockpit at:

http://sandiesgalleyandmore.com/Cape-Hatteras-Custom-Boat-Floor-Mats-P567174.aspx

I looked at the same Gary but my concern is they'll blow out. I would really like to find someone that would do a one peice cockpit, even if I had to supply a paper template of the exact shape.

OK ... I (now)see what you mean Thommo. Interesting concept. Count me in as a buyer if this "one piece" system becomes available.

Toxic,

That was an entirely different technology. yes they faded. It was NOT a decal. That was a special process that adhered individual colors one at a time in groups to teh carpet. Nice idea, but lacked performance.

The newer decals are one sheet with adhesive on the back. from what I was told they will not move, fade or become slippery. Can even be removed and reapplied.

Iguana and Gemini make them.

Latest posts

Back