East Coast Storm

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THOMMO59

Reaction score
Good luck to anyone thats in the vicinty of whats being called 'Frankenstorm"

We are hearing all sorts of nasty reports about it's strength on the medis over here and many evacuations.

I AM DEAD CENTER IN THE CROSS HAIRS OF WHERE IT IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE LANDFALL

WISH ME LUCK, AND DONT WORRY, MY BOAT IS SAFE HA HA

Hope you stay safe!!! I have a very good friend in New Jersy!!! I Pray for her and you!!

Some of the upper counties, in the high elevations, here in WV were issued blizzard warnings.....in effect until Wednesday night....lots of rain and wind today.

Eric

I am about ten miles west of Atlantic City, It has been raining since about 12 noon on sunday, The rain and wind are really starting to pick up ,I'll keep you guys posted

Thanks for the well wishes and blessings

I am here in DC, we got the day off. Generator fueled up....bring it on!! My only concern is that I live in the forest and the ground is saturated. That raises the risk of the trees falling since it is a noreaster and they are not used to that direction of wind. Thank heavens most of the leaves are off, that only adds to the sail effect.

Dan, I'm 75 miles north of you outside of Freehold near Great Adventure. Very windy all night & this morning, with steady, but lighter than expected rain....so far. Good luck down there.

Hi Mike,I thought I was the only Jersey guy on here,I'm in Egg Harbor Twp. just outside of Somers Point,Things are going better than expected so far.but hang in there its going to get worse before it gets better.

Everyone out there be safe and good luck.

Hey Dan,

I'm in Galloway. (About 15 miles north of EHT for you out of state guys).

About 2 1/2 inches of rain so far and 30 mph winds.

Not so bad so far but the worst is yet to come.

Stay safe.

I don't usually expect storms like Sandy this close to November. I put my snowblower and chains on my tractor last week. Next week I'll put the cab on.

I hope everyone makes it through the storm safely. I gassed up my chainsaw and stuck it in my truck, never know how bad it will get.

Its starting to look like a hurricane now, high winds and heavy rain. Atlantic City is getting Hammered,As of now i still have electricity. I'm hoping for the best

As one who lives in the Houston area, my prayers are with all of you. As we say, hunker down and ride her out.

Latest posts

Back