Draft of Neeley's Inaugural Address

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Hofman

Reaction score
My fellow Americans . . .

***AH-HEMMM***

(drinks from the Corona bottle)

My fellow aquarians . . .

***AH-HEMMMMMMM*****

(drains from the Corona bottle)

I mean, my fellows aquariums . . .

***HHHMMMM****

(starts drinking from a freshly opened the Corona bottle)

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Today, we reach a critical point in the future of our great nation. On this cold January inauguration day, I stand before you full of hope for the great things to come in this presidency. With fervent and solemn respect for the responsibilities you have placed upon me, it is my humble honor to join with you in the greatest endeavor yet thrust before us.

There is a true message, and that true message (with emphasis) MUST BE TOLD!

Our challenge is set.

The work to be done is daunting.

And I will not lead throgh rose-colored glasses.

DEM BASSUS LUV SPARKLES! (c)

(drink from the Corona while waiting for applause to subside)

Not bad Mo...we have lot's of time to polish 'er up, but it's a great start!!! Now let me pick myself up since I'm ROTFLMBHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have NO idea what that means. It's gotta be an inside joke and I'm still livin' on the outside!

Okay, I think I know what it means now.

Same as ROTFLMAO, right?

Get used to it Mac, as this election goes on, your "hole" dirty past will probably come to surface. We need somebody to cover our scandal dept. Mmmm? Lots of likely canidates here, but who would be best?

OK..nice start...but seems like Corona talk to me....what about the issues?

YEAH! Low paying tournaments, federally subsidised bass boats for low income families, implementing fishing classes in all public schools, eliminating taxes on gas and 2 cycle oil, improving foreign relations with all countries that also have native bass...just to name a few. You know Ken, I beginning to wonder due to the lack of political prowess here, if I shouldn't be your chief of staff rather than SS director. I could still oversee the SS, and appoint Tommy two fingers to head it up, he's perfectly capable.

Mini has those duties listed under minister of offenses! but we can always add to his list of responsibilities! I won't go any further! LOL

We haven't even begun to talk about sexual relations in the workplace and our party's support for it, our new national health care plan under which every family will now receive corona stamps weekly and .....