Didn't know Palin was a fisherwoman too....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Not a bad fish either:p

1213463.jpg

Yeah, I'm likin' her more everyday. And she sure smoked ol' Obama's coconuts over the fire in her RNC Address! SUH-WEET!:lol::lol::lol:

JP

TEE,..her family owns and operates a commercial fishing business up there. She's "outdoors" to the core!!

My kinda woman;)

Didn't know the pic come out so small:blink:

She is the real deal... Not a John Kerry goes goose hunting photo op...

I believe she is also a lifetime member of the NRA.

Steve

Didn't Kerry say something like he'd crawled on his belly with his shotgun hunting deer? What a knob.

Jackmo,

Just to keep things straight.

"That luxury jet was over the top. I put it on eBay."

That is the quote from her speech.

And may God bless you also.

Frank

Thanks Frank! As I was just getting ready to say, neither she nor John McCain said anything about selling it OR making a profit on that plane. She just said she put it on e-bay, so there really isn't any elaborate phony story?

At least she didn't have a plane with a beautiful American Flag painted on the tail that was painted over!!:angry:

Well, now that I've found out what she's named her boys I'm for sure not going to vote for her....:p:lol::lol::lol: And that's on the advice of Jackmo?

Another reason not to vote is because her "wonderful speech" was a particularly partisan rant? How dare she be partisan at her Party's National Convention??? Oh woe is me...

Uncle Billy

Jackmo,

The majority of America is covered with "small towns" like Wasilla, Alaska. And, she has been in the Governor's Office about as long as Obama has been a Senator.

I am satisfied the "Troopergate" story is just a lot about nothing. Now, on the other hand... Obama and Jeremiah Wright is what we saw... William Ayers is a self proclaimed domestic terrorist and Obama's friend. Tony Rezko is a convicted Obama fundraiser and business associate who is probaly going to be sentenced to a minimum of 14 years for influence peddling. (Jack Abramhoof... the Republican "Devil" only got 4 years).

Sarah Pallin got real ethics reform enacted in Alaska. Obama is a member in good standing of the most corrupt political machine in existence in our country, Chicago/Daley... Show me one speech or vote by Obama while he was an Illinois State Senator where he spoke up and renounced the Daley Machine... the "hired truck scandal... the continued violation of the anti-political favoritism in employment court decree in Chicago and Cook County. You won't be able to because none exist. Obama would not cut his own throat or cut his own ties to that cash cow of "pay to play" in Illinois.

I feel like the country has gone deaf. Everyone makes fun of the Daley political machine. Everyone is aware that numerous Daley appointees and political operatives are indicted, convicted and serving time from the "hired truck scandal", Operation Silver Shovel, and on and on... But, everyone turns a blind eye to Obamas involvement and ballyhoos his comeing "change" as if he is some reformer... NOT!

Jackmo, I didn't "watch it" and you should have named your source before you said it in your first post. And SHE still hasn't said it so we're at least 50/50 but I'd still like more source material than "I watched it."

Second, chill out a little won't you? In 80% of that reply of mine I was poking fun at you, that's all and I meant nothing personal at all. You DID get personal in talking about what she named her kids. I don't know why that would make you queasy but it's not for me to say. I didn't think you were serious.

I too have buds who have lost their jobs but they seem to blame the democratic congress and not the President. I'm disappointed in "W" as you say but just because of his reaction to the illegal alien situation. I'm retired now and am on limited income but I remember losing a job or two along with a lot of friends when the peanut farmer from Georgia was in the White House.

I started out writing this in jest but It's hard to keep civil. As for your statement "And one who's kid came back from Iraq messed up. How many smiley-faces should I stack up after that?" You simply can't be serious in blaming all of that on George Bush.. Did I miss something and the draft was re-instituted? I don't think so. While it's a shame your friends kid came back "messed up", he/she joined an all volunteer armed force and being there was his/her job! Just like so many before he/she, and under every sort of party platform imaginable, he/she got hurt. At least he/she came home when so many others haven't and I can't find enough reason to just blame George Bush. I don't want anyone else coming home that way or dead! But I truly believe that if we pull out now far more people, non-combatants over here, will be killed. That's an argument that has no end and I will not pursue it at all. Now, I won't stack up any smiley faces for that and you knew that's not what I meant at all. It was meant to let you know I was joshing and that's all..

UNCLE BILLY

Man,...... now I see why political types go bald and do the "comb-over", too much self-induced stress:blink::lol::lol::p

JP

Jackmo - If you mixed any more apples and oranges, you'd be up to your nads in fruit salad. Remember, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste!" :lol::p:lol:

I'm sorry Jackmo but your analogies just don't make any sense, at all. BTW I'm not anymore of course, but I was a volunteer firefighter from age 14 (junior member) to age 40.

I see no reason to argue those ridiculous statements you've made here. Comparing someone who would call in a false alarm to the President and Commander and Chief is as dumb as it gets.

But keep in mind that if I hadn't caught a keeper in 8 years, I wouldn't be down at the dock telling others how to fish.

BTW, what the heck does the above even mean???

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back