Did Anyone Receive An Email From Transomtalk Today 02/18?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did Anyone Receive An Email From TransomTalk?

• Yes, I received the email and I thought it was awesome way to re-engage the community.

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • Yes, I received the email and I didn't care for it very much.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I didn't receive any email even though I hadn't logged on for nearly a month.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
D

dougiemac

Did anyone receive an email from TransomTalk this morning? We were testing out a new feature to update you on the recent happenings on the site for those that haven't logged on for some time. I was curious if anyone received that email and your thoughts.

cq, my understanding is that it emails those that haven't logged on in some time like Wood above. Those of use that log on, on an almost daily basis wouldn't get that email. So I'd say it worked ;)

Well I'm back to being an admin on a Pontoon Boat Restoration site (where I used to be), its slow there too, but like here, you have your dedicated members trying to make a go of it. Its hard trying to entice new members to come here like anywhere else, if you don't have certain members with expertise in an area, then they move on looking for answers. I'm just a generalist myself, but I LOVE trailer/boat wiring. Then you got Humminbird Greg who covers fishfinders so it takes a community of members like yourself to help keep it going.

I have spent a lot of time on The TFF and BBC over the years, I'll try to start spending some time here also. Heck, I just retired, other than fishing, what else am I gonna do? Oh....I forgot.....whatever she tells me I need to do.

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif
Yep, I hear ya. My wife finally retired last week, so I'm betting she's just now getting charged up

Haven't been here in a while seems like the site is just petering out.
Fatrap

We're doing our best to re-energize the site. Spring is coming and that means boating season is just around the corner! Although it being 10ºF this morning didn't once make me think about getting out on the lake. :) I appreciate your continued support and involvement on the site!

I have spent a lot of time on The TFF and BBC over the years, I'll try to start spending some time here also. Heck, I just retired, other than fishing, what else am I gonna do? Oh....I forgot.....whatever she tells me I need to do.

Thanks man! I appreciate your continued support and involvement on the site!

I have received 2 in the past few weeks. I stopped by just to let you know.
I jump on occasionally and was actually one of the originals on the old site. But, I haven't been on in quite some time. Guess I better quit being a stranger.

Did anyone receive an email from TransomTalk this morning? We were testing out a new feature to update you on the recent happenings on the site for those that haven't logged on for some time. I was curious if anyone received that email and your thoughts.
Got it....glad to be reminded of this site

Latest posts

Back