Deer Guns

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never mind I found it. Thanks I'll check it out. Just got done loading 500 9mm. I looked in the locker and seen only one box. I thought I had a lot more than that but I shoot the Sig Sauer 9 a lot. So I got right to it. Then I found 600 r0unds in a drawer on the cabinet I store my powder. Dummmmmmmmmassssssss! Plus I have four 15 round mags full.
Mike

Never mind I found it. Thanks I'll check it out. Just got done loading 500 9mm. I looked in the locker and seen only one box. I thought I had a lot more than that but I shoot the Sig Sauer 9 a lot. So I got right to it. Then I found 600 r0unds in a drawer on the cabinet I store my powder. Dummmmmmmmmassssssss! Plus I have four 15 round mags full.
Mike

Nope, not a dumazz.... You are just a prepared boy scout.... Never have too much ammo... The samples aren't cheap but a couple bucks will get a few to test for stability/function.... you can then always buy morew yourself... I am still running shotgun shells.... want 2000 of 20 and 12 and then I will switch... just a few hundred of both to go...

I got a Harrington Ultra slug hunter 12g, I really like it. I upgraded the optics to the leupold ultimateslam scope and it is amazing. Spent several days at Midewin this past season but nothing came within range during legal shooting light. I coulda hit em with a rock after shooting light but that's how it goes. I have shot several boxes of slugs out of the gun, she tends to like the hornadys and it is crazy accurate for a greenhorn like me. The recoil is little to none. No brusing when I leave the range. I really like it alot. Just wanna see a deer get near me next year !

That's cool David...I know the feeling....BTW..Leupold glass is awesome...excellent choice!!

Cool setup.... Like Mac said Loopys are great. I have quite a few on various rifles and am as impressed with them today as I was 30+ years ago when I got my first.