decals

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Johansen

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am having a couple decals made up to replace the ones that used to be on the sides (at the back) of my 1993 Nitro 190 DC. In the right light I can see where they used to be so I can get a measurement on how big to make them but I have a question about the color...

Were the original decals a solid color or were they a heavy metal flake metalic like the trim on the boat's paint? What color would they have been? My boat is a burgundy or deep red and the metalic trim is silver with VERY heavy metal flake.

p1060422.jpg

Thank you everyone!

Steve

Sorry, the pic didn't work. Here's a link to a pic of the boat...

www.supermotors.net/getfile/775463/fullsize/p1060422.jpg

Thanks!

Steve

In '93, those Nitro decals were a sparkly deep silver. Wish I had a better description or pic. Good luck! ;)

Anyone have pictures that would show the original decals on the side of my boat? The 190 DC decals as well as the Nitro decals near the back...

Thanks!

Hey there Steve,

I just pulled out my 1993 Bass Pro Shops Catalog (got em going back to 1990) and according to your color scheme and the pics in the catalog your decals should be Platinum Silver Metal Flake.

Hey there Steve,

I just pulled out my 1993 Bass Pro Shops Catalog (got em going back to 1990) and according to your color scheme and the pics in the catalog your decals should be Platinum Silver Metal Flake.
Leigh, do you still have those bass pro catalogs. Looking for metal flake codes for a 2000 901. Need to do some repairs and need to order some metal flake.Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221212-174230.png
    Screenshot_20221212-174230.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back