Daiwa T3 Ballistic

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Corson

Reaction score
Am looking at possibly buying a Daiwa T3 Ballistic Baitcasting Reel. Anyone use them and how do they perform? Any other good reels out there for around $200. I have never used anything but the Daiwa high end baitcast reels. I have used the Quantum $70-$80 line and my opinion, they are junk. Never used any Abu Garcia or Shimanos. My fishing partner swears by Shimanos. Any suggestions or comments welcome.

The Abu Garcia Revo's in my opinion are the best reels out there for your money, you can get the cheaper one for around $140 and the mid-grade is around $170 I think. You will be very pleased with this reel.

I have a 201 e7 shimano curado with boca bearings. Best reel ive ever owned

great reels- i have 3 right now smooth and great casting distance , actually selling two new steez if interested to get more of these

Also looking at the Daiwa Zillion (Used). They are a very nice reel as well. May be getting another Daiwa Viento if its not sold yet. I already have 1 and love it.

actually have one of those also--- not sure i ever spooled it--- also have a 2500 sol, 2500 fuego and a 2500 advantage

let me know-- gonna post all these on BBC

Latest posts

Back