$#@*& CUSTOMER SERVICE

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Leiting

Reaction score
Was just hung up on by tracker marine when i asked to talk to a supervisor about seats for my boat, what kind of service is this? i believe her name was linda or lisa? contacted @ 417-873-4555 i guess if im not buying a brand new boat, why should i recieve any customer service?

They hung up on you???......Now that's professional and courteous!! Niiice!!! (Sure hope you didn't give her a reason too!)

wasnt too happy about it myself but... what can i do, Dont supose anyone out there has a 00 model year or newer 884,896,912, or 898 w/ gray seats that i could borrow the serial number off of for ordering parts?

No kidding Mac, good way to put it. There is no excuse for something like that, totally unacceptable. If you ever called the company i work for and got treated like that i guarantee you that person would be fired.

I honestly don't feel there is enough information here to say this is an example of bad service. Chris probably has more information to back it up, it just isn't in his post.

Did you call back?

Maybe it was an accident, i've done it before more than once. xfering a call is sometimes takes more than 1 buttons presses.

Lets not jump on the bad service bandwagon until we know more. Sometimes you gotta give them a 2nd chance.

Ah ha!. but now that i see the below post i think i might see his frustration.

call has been made, not holding my breath though, kathy was not in talked to some man who said he wasn't sure what they could do without a serial number, but he'd find out and call back, still trying to figure out as to why they only go 5 model years back for parts, most other manufacturers go at least 10 yrs, but oh well, thats what im stuck with

Well i hate to say it but when someone tells you that they're going to end this conversation and to have a good day then you hear click, it's a good bet they hung on you :D

I've been hung up on a time or 20... every time they told me that they were ending the conversation, it was because I was screaming or cursing and always got a warning.

Of course, if Caremark reads this, I still want you all to go pro-create with yourselves :).

That is true. Not knowing the details of Chris' call, and not accusing anyone of anything, but they don't have to take verbal abuse. The CSR's don't make the policy, they just have the unfortunate task of relaying it to the public.

Chris... I'm the person you talked to when you called for Kathy. She's got a call in to Tracker parts to see what can be done. Our experiance is that parts are generally available for 7 years after the manufacture date, which is pretty standard in the marine industry. However, carpeted and vinyl items are sometimes shorter.

We just remembered one of our State Team guys had an 896 with grey seats. I'll call him to get the serial #. Maybe we can take care of this for you.

Craig

Chris. My Team member will call me tomorrow morning with with his old serial #. Give me a couple days to find something out. Thanks.

Craig

Latest posts

Back