covering boat?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark barton

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone had any ideas on covering my boat while it is the water during the weekends at in-laws place. Have a mooring cover right now but was wondering if there was a better way short of buying a lift with a canopy. It is a 2004 Nitro NX750

I have a line that runs all the way around the cover just above where the tie down straps are when on the trailer. I just pull both ends and the cover tightens around the hull 'bout 6 or so inches from the top rail (seats are off the poles), the motor cover is attached and has one also. I use the bow and stern eyelet to moor in addition to loose boat cleat to dock. The boat is backed into the slip to make it easy to tighten the cover. If I wanted when on the trailer I can so the same thing, but it is not as tight as strapping to the trailer. This cover is strictly a mooring/storage cover. Using the cover as a traveling cover voids my warranty.
I bought from http://www.boatcovers.com/. It takes a bit of time for delivery, they make each cover after you order.

cq

Latest posts

Back