Congrat's Trep,....NICE LIMIT!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill - More posted later, but let's just say TIN RULES!!!

Oh, and here is the fish!! ALMOST 6lbs. She was 5lbs 13 oz at the weigh in!
2004%20April%2017%20Rally%20Big%20Fish%20for%20web.jpg

That ISN'T the Kicker I'm talking about!!! Now don't make ME tell the story!!..LOL

LOL, great job Trep!

Make sure you post the pictures of you ENTIRE "limit"!

Mini

Mac - OH you mean THAT Kicker!!!! LOL

I'll take a picture and post after dinner!

OK - so I think the idea here was, since i've NEVER weighed a fish at Rally or Tournament, My buddy Mac wanted to MAKE SURE I brought a SACK to the scales!!! So At the awards dinner Staci presented me with "Trep's Weigh-In Bag"!!

You had NO idea how CLOSE that real fish was to 6lbs Mac, but I KNOW you got my back!!!! LOL

Beka thought this was the BEST take home prize I got!!! LOL
2004%20April%2017%20Rally%20Macs%20Bag.jpg

Trep,

I as I told you on the phone Saturday evening - GREAT JOB and Contratulations! I know how happy you were to do a gret job. Even remember to hold the fish out in front of you for the picture!

Wish that I would have been there.

Tex

Tin Rules!

Michael - that is one great looking fish!! Most excellent!

cool cool cool!

david.....

And Mac MUST have known I'd win, cause this Plaque was MADE for me!!!!

Thanks Mac!
2004%20Big%20Bass%20award.jpg

Well, that makes it official!

Trep"KingTin"Man

Does have that "certain" ring to it.

This does mean that TIN is King for at least a year, right?

Well, I would think so:)

Bill

WAY TO GO MICHAEL!! Can I count on you now for a team tourney alternate?! Great job and keep it going! I'm glad you all had a safe and wonderful time! I wish I could have shared it with you!!

Trep,

Was the livewell in the Pro Crappie even big enough for that HAWG??? You ROCK man!!! You made us tin owners very proud!

Job well done.

Marke

I think I heard Trep say the words "Catch This"....hmmm wait that phrase is copy written....LOL!!

Donnie

Marke - The front livewell JUST BARELY held that fish! She was angled to fit! The freshwater pump timer worked great though, as I caught her before 10am and she was lively and swam off after the 3:30pm weigh in! But I doubt if i'd caught another keeper if it would have fit!!! LOL

...and to think you had a "limit" all the time and didn't even know it!!! It musta been the "Lucky" HAT!! LOL

Trep,

You did us tin men proud! I raise a home brew in your honor!

Rich D

Latest posts

Back