Christmas Funny

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
This Year's First Christmas Joke.

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

"In honor of this holy season" Saint Peter said,"You must each possess

something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven."

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He

flicked it on. "It represents a candle", he said.

"You may pass through the pearly gates" Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys.

He shook them and said, "They're bells."

Saint Peter said "You may pass through the pearly gates".

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and

finally pulled out a pair of women's panties .

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, "And

just what do those symbolize?"

The man replied, "These are Carols."

And So The Christmas Season Begins......

Just to be straight and not politically correct it is the "Christmas Season" and NOT the Holiday Season. My .02 cents worth! Merry Christmas to one and all!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I'm with you Bill, it's the Christmas Season. When ever someone at a store says "happy holidays" to me, I politely tell them "and a Merry Christmas to you".

Nice joke too.

Steve

Now from the resident Rabbi and current member of the Shanghai beer drinking club...

Merry Christmas!!!

OK so its a month early, but we'll be in Australia for late December and I may not have an internet connection, and even if I do I may be too tired from swimming, snorkling and sight seeing, not to mention beer drinking to chime in!!

GREAT Joke Bill!!

Remember, it is NOT the Hannukah Holiday Season!! That will start next Tuesday evening ;)

Trep

Trep - a Wonderful and Joyous Happy Hannukah to you and your family next week. Enjoy Australia as it one of my favorite places to visit even if the people talk funny! LOL

Bill - At least they speak ENGLISH!!! I sometimes forget i'm in China at the office, then walk out to the street and realize i'm not in Kansas anymore!! LOL

Thanks for the Hannukah wishes!

Ni hao my friend. I learned a little when I visited many years ago. Even walked miles on the Great Wall!

Great Wall is on our Spring plans/tour. So far i've only been in/around Shanghai. We've done Tokyo/Osaka on Oct break, i've been to Australia and too many trips to India since I got here.

Xia Tzien (good by), Eli is teaching me!! I've learned about 5 phrases key to getting a beer, my driver, and food!

Trep

Latest posts

Back