Caught them, but found a way to miss out

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Ingersoll

Reaction score
The wind was blowing to hard to effectively fish my primary spot the first day, but I was still able to get four out of it for 10-9 which would have put me in 18th place. Unfortunately I misjudged my distances and ended up coming in 9 minutes late and got a huge penalty. Luckily my co zeroed so I didn't cost him any weight. The second day I had another four for 8-8. My total weight should have been 19-9 and 9th place making the cut and fishing for the All American, instead it was 10-9 and 52nd place.

Two years ago I had the fish on and lost them, this year I actually caught them, but still found a way to screw it up. After tournament fishing for eight years never being late, the tournament I screw up isn't a small club one, but one of the bigger ones I've fished.:angry::angry::angry: This one will haunt me for a long, long time.

Man, that sux... :( I feel for you. Sometimes it seems like no matter what you do, the total sequence just doesn't line up for you.

It will.

More and more the odds are increasing with you that all your "ducks will be in a row", finding you last on stage with a big-@ss grin and a gi-normous paper check. Just hang in there! ;):)

Oach, don't be so hard on yourself, I know you had a goal but fishing is suppose to be fun and it sounded like you did well and mostly likely had a nice day. Things will work you don't worry they always do. Also atleast you know you where in 9th place and that you'll never make that mistake again, atleast I hope. Great job on the that sack though!!!

CHRIS CAS

Latest posts

Back