Carlos & Tox.....get ready!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
The girl's are getting ready to play!! Here's a couple 5's,....one from last Sunday (Paul's was just over 5lbs)...and mine from last night! Mini also tubed up a couple 4's and a bunch of 3's! The timing of this year's MVM might be perfect!!

PW5lbrLSC.jpg

DSCN0677.JPG

STOP IT!! You are gonna make me worthless for 2 frickin weeks.....I took the truck in yesterday and got the tires rotated and balanced. Gotta get it to the dealer this weekend for new plugs, inspection and oil change. Carlos will be at my house the 18th to load up and strap the Ranger to my truck. I am already packed and have all my tackle prepped. I am really looking forward to this year. Timing and weather is EVERYTHING, we got 8 days to figure them out. Maybe run over to try for more tagged fish this year? Were gonna eat like kings, drink like sailors and smoke Dominican cigars all the while snatchin slaunches!! I'm so excited, I gotta go take a pee....:lol:

TOXIC

TOADS I say!!!!

that one of Paul's looks like he had a broken tail...

Nice fish and I am looking forward to seeing you guys. NATO gig goes after the MVM, so that means NO jet lag this year!!!

Nice Brownies Mac! Y'all have a great time and travel/be safe. ;)

(At least until your back at the cabin, then No Holds Barred!! :lol::D )

Looking forward to seeing your southern mugs....I may stop by with some "guests"...lol

They wont be wearing bikini's like the ones last year :)

Dont tell them abouyt the 25 pounds I caught the other day or the Megabass jerkbait I lost to a 6+lber!

I have spent MORE frikin money on megabass jerk baits than I thought I could stand...

Will not use them down here so....I am looking forward to throwing them up there!!!

Dont carlos....musky like em too! lol

They are on beds now :)

Beef jerky? what are you babbling about Tox?

When the Cabin Cruiser Crew descended on the house last year, the bikini babes snarfed up all the beef jerky:lol::lol: Small price to pay for front row seats!!:wub:

They are on beds now

Nooooooooooo!!!! Shew them off for another week:p:lol: I know there will be a lot still going when we get there.

TOXIC

Only you would be concerned about them eating beef jerky....lol

But I assure you this years guests (if I can get them to stop by) will be a different "excitement" for the southern visitors....

Mini filled me in over lunch...all I will say is this:,..."If he can pull that off...and the guests agree to stop by,..he will elevate himself to a whole new level of WHOOPDOM!!":lol:

Relax willie....its a long shot. Just have the right bait for mon or tues dinner!

LOL...that's why I said "IF"..................we'll have plenty of the right bait..no worries there!! Besides,..if you can't giter-done,..more BAIT for us!!

:wub:

Latest posts

Back