Can't Stop Myself, Traded Sks For Taurus Pt840 40cal

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirForce

Reaction score
Got rid of one of my long guns, the Custom SKS for this almost new Taurus PT 840 40cal, including 2 loaded 15rd clips and all accessories in the box. Can't wait to shoot this baby. Yeah, lost some in the deal since I was foolish when I paid 600 for the SKS. Even let 2 extra 20rd clips and 5 extra 30rd clips, all fully loaded go with it.

I'll have to get more mags for this gun plus a holster but might try my shoulder rig and see how it fits in it.

TaurusPT840.jpg~original

Kinda liking the decocking mechanism on this gun. Makes carrying a loaded piece a little more safe. Found a range to go shoot at, but gotta wait till Jan 2nd as its $90 a year due every year Jan 1st (no partial pay) or $10 a visit (might do that)

I have a S&W Shield .40 on order.... Got 500 once fired cases, 500 Lead SWC and some Nosler JHP to start working up loads... I have never been a fan of the .40 but have let it grow on me as I shot a couple and liked the potential advantages... That pistol looks like a nice one. Keep us posted.

Latest posts

Back