• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CAMPER FOR SALE (PRICE REDUCED)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERRY CAUDLE2

Reaction score
E-MAIL FOR MORE PICS OF [email protected]

asking 27,995.00 OR BEST OFFER

CAMPER2

Terry, that's not a camper...it's a huge house that you drive down the road with.:rolleyes:

That's a great looking boat too. If you don't mind a suggestion, why not try re-listing the boat separately and describe it to us? Year, model #, equipment on it, extras, etc.. Anything you can think of and then post the best picture of the boat on the same page right under the description. I know it's petty, but when I look at these listings, I don't like jumping all over the place to see pictures and e-mailing for information. I would do the same thing with that house, I mean camper.. Describe it as best you can in the listing and post the best picture under that. Just a suggestion and I wish I could buy both. Good Luck!

I'd leave the pics the size that they are.

A tad on the large size for posting in the main forum, but for here, they are nice sized to see the detail of the boat and camper.

Steve
4631.gif

The pictures are great Teyy and I agree with Steve.. Leave them as they are.

Now, stop typing all in caps and list the details, ie:

2004 Nitro 882

2004 XR 150 Mercury w/xxx hours

So&So Trailer w/ brakes

Garmin xxx on bow and Humminbird xxx on console..

You could put in WOT speed and don't fib..

That's that way to list the details so others will at least look at it. You have to make it easy.

You also have to list how much you want for it... Or at least about what you want.. That's number one Terry.

Uncle Billy

Here we go

2004 nx882 with mercury 150xr6

motor & boat have 14 hrs

optional paint colors

7" fixed jackplate mounted 2nd hole from top

my weight is 180 6 fishing poles drinks 1/2 tank fuel boats runs 67 easy(gps)

23" trophy plus prop

23" 3 blade prop for spare

fish easy up front with wire snaked threw trolling motor sleeve(no dangling wires very clean look)

humminbird on dash

trailer has surge brakes with break away tongue

asking price 16,995.00

Back