Bull Shoals next week?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Dumser

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone is familiar with Bull Shoals in Arkansas - specifically near Diamond City.

I'm heading there late next week to try to get the boat wet for the first time as it's way too cold here in Iowa.

I've never been down that way and I'm trying to catch more Bass than my Father in law. I loaded up on some jerk baits as I heard they work well down there.

Any tips or tricks or locations is greatly appreciated! So far the forecast is calling for highs in the 60's... I'll take that, Iowa is getting ANOTHER winter storm this weekend.

A server cold front is moving in and rain and snow for this week. Last week end the bass were biting crank baits and spinner baits. The water temp. on the main lake was around 47 deg. F and west sugar loaf was around 55 deg. F.

White bass are running in the back of some of the creeks.

Thanks for the help guys - the weather looks at least promising for us Weds - Sunday. 58, 62, 61, 59, 65 for highs with a little rain Friday / Saturday.

Kevin

Latest posts

Back