Boys are stupid :-)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I just read the Ranger Z series post for the first time. They must be pumping extra testosterone into your water. ha!

Am Not!!!!

Are TOO!!!!

NOT!!!!

TOO!!!!!

MOMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

Not stirring the pot. I was actually laughing at your silly arses.

Yeah, but girls gots cooties!!! ;p

Oooh...I think she touched me!!! Ewwwwwww cooties;)

Don't fight it Teri.....just let it go:)

Now wait just a cottin pickin minute!!!..

It's been called

Skinny

Little

Smelly

Hairy

Cute(Wife)

But neber Silly!!!!!!!

LMAO

Us men are...uh..we never...uh...I forgot the original post.

Da Bear

I don't care what you say...........The TITANS are still going to beat the Colts!!! LOL!!

GO TITANS!!

Tom

Tom, I may have to choose between the Titans and the Colts if I move to Nashville before the season is over.

I'm a big Vols and Titans fan and I live in Ohio:) Who have I got to pick from here? LOL

Teri,

As they say on The Price is Right.......

COME ON DOWN!!!

We'd love to have you in Nashville!!

Tom

Colts??? Titans???? comon Teri we all know you are a closet Pats fan just waiting to come out.

I have never been and will never be a Patriots fan. I'd cheer for the Raiders first and I hate the Raiders.

I know Teri, im just giving you a hard time :)

I cant wait until 9/9 for the Pats/Indy game.

WOW a week at the beach and look what I miss.......nothing LOL

I am still trying to figure out ..plup vs no plup?

Harpo ,what the heck is plup?

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO PULP....its texture is icky!!

GO COLTS!!!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWW..

PULP........not PLUP.....

I see,I see...

I guess you were right after all;)

Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri you got it all wrong its GO PATS!!!!!!!!

Hey if i end up with a spare ticket for that game ill let you know, if you want to fly out to boston for what should be the game of the year.

Too stupid to spell pulp correctly I guess.

BTW...I like extra pulp and I just sick and tired of you no pulp people picking on me. Are you too stupid to understand that the extra pulp is the very best?? All you pulp bashers need to find another message board where the rest of you crazy no pulp commies can have all the no pulp you can stand. It's just not fair AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

:>()

Harp (I love the pulp) O

Sooner, I wasn't going to say anything but you're last post was so uncalled for. If you knew anything about nutrition, you would know that pulp holds no nutritional value what so ever. If you were buying a house, you wouldn't ask for extra leaves all over your lawn would you. You are like a leech. Why dont you find one of those pulp lovers web sites and go spew your antics over there. I am not posting on this thread anymore!!

Boys are from Mars and get more candy bars, Girls are from Jupiter and get more stupider!!!!

Here we go again... Pulp...No Pulp... Can't you troublemakers just curb your primal urges and sing a little Kum-Bia... C'mon now hum along...

PULP

hours later you can pick it out of your teeth and enjoy a tasty little snack ; )

I am the most stupid one on this board,,, I am home again...Can't live with them can't live without....But I am learing to live without...36 Is just to damm young...Thanks Teri for waking me up....JR

Teri,

Dont worry your pretty little head.....

Its all PULP FICTION.

JR...

And, you are just now learning these things...

Hey Greg just ask Teri..She saw Jennie and she saw me..HEE HEE..Some of us are Slow...JR

Teri, I'll have you know I have read several magazine articles on nutrition and therefore consider myself a professional on the subject. If you had a clue you would know the the pulp is all about fiber which would could help you in the "mudshark" department, if you know what I mean. It's no pulpers like you that's the reason that this message board is all clogged up with crap. I'm telling my weiner dog to never post here again. :>p

Harpo "The Pulpmeister"

Well I think I will move to Tenn...HA HA HA And take my

X Y Z boat with me....JR

ok now lets act your boys and girls fun is fun this is a boat site not a war site

I believe the only thing I got from that was that he can't think clearly... Which is right.."on topic"... LOL

(P.S. Meesage from the editors... Ken gave everyone and opportunity to take a cheap shot at him, and someone did, which in no way reflects the opinion of management, but it does however represent the reults of creating such an opportunity...that management might or might not take as an opportunity to cheap shot as well...got it... all in fun!!! [except Trepper, because I am still pouting...LOL])

ok act your age is what i was trying to say. one mistake and you open the door.so i had that coming.

Latest posts

Back