Bought a boat this morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ralph Hayden

Reaction score
This morning I bought a new 2012 Targa 18 WT at BassPro. I was thinking about buying a 2013 with a 115 but took your advice and went with the 2012 because it has a 150 Opti. I also bought a 9.9, 4-stroke, longshaft to use as a kicker. And I went with the Bimini and front curtain only. There was a $1000.00 discount because it's a left over and they're sending me a $500.00 gift card. Then there's the VIP card which they claim I can get 20% off all BassPro labeled merchandise and 10% on most other stuff for two years. Five year warranty on the 150 and three on the 9.9. Only a year on the boat which makes me a bit nervous but lifetime on all exterior welds? I'm thinking about adding a TrollMaster Pro 2 digital throttle control to control the trolling motor throttle from the helm and an EZ Steer connector rod to connect the motors. The gift card is going towards two Cannon electric downriggers so now all I need is a 40lb salmon! Lake Ontario here I come!

Not yet Jessy, they have to order the bimini top and install it. Could be a week or two before it's ready. Thanks all

Nice setup with the kicker motor. You'll have a lot of good fishing trips with the ability's of your boat

sounds like a perfect set up! enjoy, and post pics when you get her home!

Congrats!:cool:

They will go out to 5 years on "interior" welds.

Latest posts

Back