Boat Wax

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis D

Reaction score
any suggestions for the best wax for a new Tracker combo 185

Toxic, what did you just say!!!! Well lets see if you get anymore BBS when you get a new boat!! LOL:lol::lol:

I second the BBS, been using it for 4 years. Wax every couple of months but there is really no need the BBS cleans and protects everything, seats, console, motor, TM and anything else you want to clean up. And best of all it smells good.

I believe Gunny is the man for the BBS and knows all of the details

Mark

I second the BBS! Especially if you like to use your boat as much as I do. I cannot EVER find the time to wax it, because if its nice enough to wax, its PERFECT for fishing :)

Hey Mini, just FYI, if your using BBS regularly you are waxing it. It has a very high grade of carnuba wax in it, which is the best wax you can use for fiberglass.:)

Just for info, the difference between BBS and alot of other products on the market is silicone. Silicone or other elements that are somewhat oily build up on your gelcoat and collect dirt and grime, this is what caues fading or oxidation. We have tested about every product on the market and there is only one other product like BBS, meaning it will not seperate after time, and that is Capt Gary's Instanta Shine. The two are very similar. BBS is designed to lift the dirt and grime from the pours of gelcoat and leave behind a UV protecting wax coating that will make cleaning easier and protect the life your investment. Toxic will tell you how my boat look, I have a white hull boat and fish the Potomac River a lot, and there is not yellowing or discoloration at all it's a 2005, and never been cleaned with anything but BBS to include soap and water. Try it yourself and you'll see what the other are talking about, the stuff just plain works. As a matter of fact Dennis if you email me your address I will send you a sample bottle for free. [email protected]

LOL, ok Joe your the last one send me your info!! :D:lol: I'll give you what I was holding for Toxic!!:lol::p:p Sense he is boatless bank trash right now!:lol:

BBS Works great on cars also..But the best for seats Is 303..Great stuff..JR

Latest posts

Back