Boat seats for '92 Nitro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Napierala

Reaction score
Hey Guys! I am a proud owner of a 1992 180 Ultra fish and ski Nitro. It is white with red carpet. Sportin' a 150 hp Johnson and this baby hauls! I bought it 10 yrs. ago from my father(who still borrows it)who was the original owner from the get go. I love this boat, but it is starting to show its age! I joined this group to chat and see if anyone has links or other connections to getting seats, carpeting and any other accessories I may not have. I will post a pic soon for all to see. I want to bring it back to its factory condition someday soon. Any tips/pointers would be of great value to me. Hope to hear from you soon.---Steve

I think you would have better results talking to a local upholstery shop and have them make new covers for your seats. You're not going to find any original stuff for that boat. As for the carpet again, a custom install is the way to go if you're not willing to give it a go yourself.

Thanks Steve, I think I will look into that. It's just everytime I'm ready to do that, it's Spring/Summer again and I just want to get that boat in the water!!!:D

Latest posts

Back