boat lites/trailer lites

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see the responses, I have been looking at these lights too. Are u planning on the entire boat

And trailer?

i have them in blue, on the deck, in storage compartments, livewell and 1 submergable on the rear transom below the water line. easy to install, just timely stringing wires.

I have them on the boat as well. I have thought about putting them on the trailer as landing lights for when i fish at night but i have never got around to it.

yes i just installed them on my 2011 z6 , i installed the livewell and compatment lights, and i installed white and blue mixed on the deck. i will try to post some pics for ya

imagejpeg_2.jpg
imagejpeg_2.jpg

imagejpeg_2_3.jpg

imagejpeg_2_4.jpg

imagejpeg_2_5.jpg

That looks awesome Greg!! Are they all controled with a rheostat or do they have on and off capability. Did you put them all on one switch or split the compartments and the deck?

I did mine through 2 on/off switches, one for the compartments and livewell , and the other for the deck lights

I will try to get you pictures of the switches. I put the two switches over the lowrance unit on my z6. Hook them up through the fuse box.not sure how you would do the trailer lights,i guess you could run them off your parking lights when you plug your lights up. I love my blue water leds.. I got the switches from blue water, they also have a dimer switch but I just wanted the on and off switches. Its hard to tell from the pictures but the deck lights are really bright but not blinding. I wanted the lights so I could see what I was doing in early morning tournaments. The compartment lights really surprised me on how well they lit up the compartments. The only down fall is that you need to take you're time installing them. Its more work than you think. Lay them all out and if you get different colors make sure you test them by touching them to you're battery first. I put that shrink tube around the wires before drilling the holes the wires barely fit through the hole so I got a tight fit. Also on the live well. I ran the wire up the side and drilled the hole at the top of the live well and used Marine grade silicon, they had me drilling the hole at the bottom where the light was and I did not feel comfortable doing that. But you can't see the wire anyway. Oh one more thing be sure to buy allot of wire cause they do not send you any at all just about 2 feet attached to each light.. Hope this helps..

.............I have all the lights....and was waiting to hear from someone who did the install....I have looked at UTUBE blue water and watch and watched....i want the on/off switch thing.....I have "tested' the lights by laying them in compartments powered by batteries and NO DOUBT....they will be assume...

greg thanks for the infor.....

best fishes

bob szymakowski

Latest posts

Back