Best Nitro Dealers in your Area

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Hunter

Reaction score

Hey guys. My boat dealer (Choplin Marine) went out of business two weeks after I bought my 2011 Z-6 from them. I've searched a lot on-line but it's hard to find "the hard truth" about reliable Nitro dealers - not just in the Raleigh-Durham area - but in any area of the country.

I thought it would be great if we could establish a "grass-roots" list of boat dealers that are still alive and servicing Nitro boats and maintaining a good reputation. Screw AngiesList. I'm looking for Nitro boat owners with real experiences with solid dealers.

I think it would be really helpful when we drag our boats across the country.

What do you think?

Problem is consensus. I have a great experience with a dealer and you have a terrible one with the same dealer, who is right? Sad truth is even the best shops have a bad day now and then.

Gary,BPS at Concorde MIlls isn't that far from you is it? I mean for warranty issues and to order parts accessories they should take care of you shouldnt they? I live in Hurely,Va some 5 hours away and have called the service Dept. there and orderd things for my Boat and they took great care of me. Toxic is right every body can have a bad day and dont let one persons opinon determine what you do.Go by your own experience.

There is a place for that on this website. Click on "More" on the top of the Message board or Home page. It's in the upper right hand corner of the page. When the new page opens click on Dealer Report Card. It's sorted by state.

:blink: " Sad truth is even the best shops have a bad day now and then".

My "shop" didn't have a "bad day". They porked every boat buyer in the area and then did a vanishing act. WTF?

Not exactly the feedback I was looking for ....

there is a boats unlimited in the Raleigh - Durham area. I dont know much about that particular dealer but the boats unlimited in New Bern nc same company where I bought my z6 have been great.They have been more than happy to answer questions with any issues that i have have had .No real issues most just myself as a new boat owner lol .

Gasry,

Do you still have some warranty issues or are you just trying to find a good reputable dealer somewhere near you? Do you have a BPS within reach, sorry if I sound vaque, I'm not big on the geographics of the states.

Over here I have 3 marine shops within 15 mikn s then it's a bit over an hour's drive to the next. 1 I would call just acceptable because it's close but the others sound like your mates.

Latest posts

Back