Best Jack Plate

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark lejeune

Reaction score
Would like to know from you guys, what would be the best Hydraulic Plate for a 2009 Nitro X-5 with a Merc 115 Optimax?I have a manual one on now and would like to switch to a Hydraulic.Any help would be appreciated.

I have run a Bob's Machine Shop since 1996, the one I have now, I have run since 2001, and I have never had one issue.

Bobs Machine Shop - hands down. I've owned others, now I run the best, and I won't recommend any other hydraulic plate to anyone. Bobs Machine simply makes the best hydraulic plate money can buy.

All the best,

Glenn

Never had a Bob's but I do have an Atlas and it's awesome. No pump to mount, everything is internal and it's fast! If it can take the abuse I put it thru on Champlain, it can last anywhere.

Three hands down....lol

Bobs is proven in a variety of places.

Atlas is coming on strong and as stated ius an all in one unit, no pump to mount inside.

Rapid Jack is a proven one too....

If it were my money I would go with an Atlas, then a Bobs.

I've ran just about all of them over the years. My favorites are Bob's, if you have the room inside for your hydro system, and Detwiler's All In One which is a proven jack internalized unit. I'm currently running the Detwiler on my Skiff and it is doing a great job. Good luck! ;)

Latest posts

Back