Beka's Dad Passed this morning - JDJ: Won't Make it to Nashville

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Gang - My wife's dad passed in his sleep last night. I won't be able to make it to Nashville to hook up with J.D. tonite.

Beka is flying out this afternoon to help her Mom, i'll be home with the boy's playing Mr. Mom.

More later.

Trep

Very sorry for your loss. Loosing you parents is one of the hardest things we all have to endure. Give her a big hug from everybody at the NTOWS.

Harpo

Trep,

So very sorry to hear. Sending prayers and condolences to the entire family.

Sue

My heartfelt condolances to you and your wife's entire family, Michael.

Michael,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time...

Trep, Your family is in our prayers and we are sorry for your loss.

Mark

So sorry Trep. Hope she has siblings to help her out wherever she is off too.

Sorry to here it Trep, thoughts and prayers are on the way for you Beka and the family.

jdj

hang in there trepper.. your wife will probably be in a bad way for a pretty long time,

my wife passed on about 10 months ago, and i still am trying to deal with it. give her all

the support you can....

Michael - My sincerest sympathies go out to you, Beka and your families. If there's anything my family can do, please let me know. Tell her that we will pray for her Dad and you all. God Bless.

Very sorry to here of your family's loss Trep.

Mark

Sorry to hear of your family's loss.Give those kids a big hug and cherish every moment you have with them.

Steve

My sincere condolences to her family....:(

Give her an extra hug from the MacDaddy!!;)

Trep,

My prayers are with and your family through this difficult time. Again, my condolences.

Barb

Trep,

Condolences to you and your family.

Cass

Hang in there Trepper , My Prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family

Lost my Father May 27.

I say that to offer assistance (where I can) with all of the "first" that you and your family will endure or any questions/unknowns you encounter.

God Bless

Trep, I'm sorry for your loss and my prayers go out for you, your wife and family.

Steve

End of Feb will be 2 years since my mom died. Still wish she was around, of course, but she was a HUGE source of comfort and never had anything bad to say about anyone .....

Trep, let your wife know that my thoughts and prayers are with her and your family at this difficult time.

Buzz

Sorry to hear Trep..Thoughts and Prayers are with you and Becka and the family JR

Trep,

I am sorry to hear about your family's loss. I've been through this with my wife's mother passing years ago - give her all the support that you can. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Greg Walters

Thanks Gang! Beka & Her brother Tom are out there with her Mom. Her oldest Brother comes in tonight and her sister tomorrow. No funeral plans yet, so I'm home with the boys until we know when or if we'll be flying out.

For those of you who still have parents or grandparents living. Hug them, kiss then, call, visit and remember that people are the most important part of our life.

This has been a tough couple of years. Lost my only brother 5 years ago, Dad 2 years ago and now my Father-n-law.

We are a strong family and will get through this. I am just glad he, my Father-n-law Gene James, was able to join us last Aug for his last Canada fishing trip, and Tex got to meet him. I could not have asked for a more perfect set of In Laws. I'll never forget the first time we drove up from Houston (we lived their our first 4 years after getting married) to OK to visit them, we arrived at 2AM and out the front door came Gene with 2 cold beers, so he and I could sit down and have a cold one together!

Heading out to take the boys out for pizza with some friends.

Everyone have a safe weekend, and Thank you again for your well wishes to our family.

Sorry to hear that Trep.

God be with you, Beka, and your family!

Tom

Gene was definitely a special person. I truly enjoyed being with you and your family last year, and will very much miss the fact that I only got to be around Gene the one week. But it will always be one of my most cherished memories.

Best to you and the entire James/Trepper family.

My favorite picture of Gene, during the trip.

Gene_Copilot_Sept2005.JPG

Tex

Sorry to hear that. Keep the home as much like home that you can for the little ones!

Randy:(

Trep, sorry to hear about your loss. Best wishes to you and your family.

Back