Bass Cat Certificate

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Kern

Reaction score
Certificate good for one BassCat Sabre with 150 OptiMax, SS Prop, MotorGuide 70# Trolling motor, X51, Trailer with fiberglass fenders and aluminum wheels. You can redeem certificate at any BassCat dealer. You can upgrade everything except OptiMax and trolling motor. Choose your colors etc.....Sabre is 18'1". BassCat just won the JD Powers award for highest customer satisfaction in fiberglass bass boats. This is a $25,000 value. e-mail for discounted price [email protected]

Why don't you sell those Nitros and run that Sabre?

I have sold one of the Nitro's and I am going to sell the other one here soon. I am selling the certificate because I wanted a bigger boat. The Sabre is no bigger than my NX882. I can upgrade to the Panterra Classic which is as you know a 19' boat, however, I cannot upgrade the 150 OptiMax and I really would like a 200 on the Panterra Classic. Once everything is sold I will be looking to buy outright another boat, perhaps the BassCat Panterra Classic or Cougar FTD or something else.

Nah, skip the Cat, trade the 882 and the 170 in on an DC Avalanche with a 175 Opti!! That's a REAL boat!!!

If Pat can't take it in on trade, I'd suspect that if you called Rick Pierce at BassCat Boats, he'd at least discuss your options. The issue, of course, is that Merc gave that motor. But Rick _MIGHT_ be able to do something.

Latest posts

Back