Banned Product

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike mcmenamin

Reaction score
Guys:

Has anyone heard of a plastic bait that has been banned on the FLW Tour? Thought I heard of a bait that was banned.

Mike

have not heard a thing, but if i had to guess it would be that real food plastic type bait.

mike c

I was trying to remember the name of it....I believe it was banned in BASS also.

I think they also banned Toxic from fishing ANY waters after eating Baked Beans or Mexican Food and wearing a skirt. LOL

Thats a terrible combination and a worse mental image!

I have been on the water with him in all those conditions and I thought the nuclear power plant went up! LOL

I dont knwo what would be worse for humanity...the nuclear plant going up or his skirt going up!!!!

Trust me with you runnin around in a skirt, the house isnt big enough....

I am inviting some ladies over for Saturday night too. Dont know if I can hang out with a bunch of dudes that long....

Listen to you,.......you'll go to KENTUCKY for 3-4 days to fish the "Deliverence Invitational"...but you can't hang out on St.Clair with us??? WTF!!!......I don't blame you a bit!!:p

That's OK, you know how the women flock to me. I'll let Mini snack on a few of my scraps. It'll be a good chance to let the cat rest. BWHAAAA!!!!!

TOXIC

hahaahhaha......that poor cat,...he's gonna cop a 'tude against fat guys with cigars and turn against me!! Just wait'll Lauren gets her HORSE!! BBWWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Well Mac after 4 days in Kentucky fishing then headed back to Clair and fishing and staying in a house with dudes is bad. That would make almost a hwole week looking at dudes....NOT good.

Good thing Brown's is right next door :)

Latest posts

Back