Baitbars

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john horn

Reaction score
I have 6 12'' Baitbar holders that are 100% usable but have cosmetic defects. $15 for all 6 shipped tyd Paypal [email protected]

IMG-20111211-000071.jpg

Visit www.thebaitbar.com for custom sizes and Dash plates

By cosmetic defects, what are you referring to? I'm interested. Getting ready to hit the PayPal button.

All the best,

Glenn

The aluminum is prepainted and when I routed it left behind some paint "fur." Nothing you can see unless holding in your hand.

OK then. No need to move them to the Swap/Sell page. I'll take them. :) Going to PayPal right now. You should have it in a minute.

All the best,

Glenn

Sold. Thanks Glenn. I found a Cull bar I added in the package.

Thank you. Looking forward to trying these out. I was thinking of getting some in the past, but hesitated. This was too good of a deal to pass it up.

I was checking out your website. Pretty nice. I might have a front bow plate that I'd be interested in having you make. Still trying to figure out what I'd like though. Nice to see that you make holeshot plates. I've had a few people ask me where to get them from in the past, but I didn't know where to send them besides the manufacturer. I'll start sending them your way.

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back