Bait Shops

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
Okay, here is the "deal"... Our Walleye Club, Northern Illinois Walleye Club, is about to put up there new website... One of the "features" is a listing of bait shops in Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, Michigan, Minnesota, and Indiana (it may expand later). We will have them listed by State and City in a searchable database available on line... It should be going up later this week...

I need your help... Send me information on your favorite bait shops with the following information, as much as possible, City and State, Name, Address, Phone number, and e-mail and website if known. We will call each bait shop and explain what we are doing... and get permission. It is free to get listed and free to use. When it is up I will let everyone know. E-mail the info to [email protected]. Thanks. If that address fails (some have this am) try hgmeyer@ (same domain).

-----

Wanted to bump this up...

Of course I will list Neeley...

Ok, here's mine....

KD Outdoors

7688 Highland Road

Waterford, MI 48327

Phone: (248) 666-7799

Email: [email protected]

Web: http://www.kdoutdoors.net

Huge Selection of Rods, Reels, and Tackle for Casting & Trolling for walleye, bass, salmon, trout, catfish, pike, musky. Plus flyfishing equipment.

Hunting, firearms and archery gear.

Remember, "We don't just talk hunting & fishing... We actually do it, on our days off.

OH NO!!!! I FORGOT!!!!! That's not mine, that's Ken Neeley's. I just forgot it wasn't mine.

WELL, EXCUSEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEE!!!!

Uncle Billy

I just wish he'd get a web site up where I can window shop and buy things. darn-it..

Latest posts

Back