Back on track ... sort of!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Walls

Reaction score
Well last post we had been dq'd for getting back late and we would have cashed. The next tourney we were first out of the money!!!!! We get into a tourney this weekend and it is loaded with Chip Harrison's, Greg Mangus's, etc.. Felt a little out of place with our boat not being wrapped, or the fancy shirts or the wrapped truck etc..... Well as it ended up we placed second. I missed one fish that would have put us over the top for the win and completely my fault as I was horsing the fish in and didn't need to. We beat Chip by .01 lbs!!!! Our biggest bass was 4.24lbs. We caught our fish all day from an areas not 5 yards square and caught over 75 bass with over 20 being keepers! The tip scale was worth it's weight in gold today!!!!!

Hope everyone's weekend was a good one!

Randy!

Yes they are, as are some of the other guys that were there. MANY have fished BFL and BASS at least regionally for years. I was suprised to see them there.

Greg said he took a chance as the lake was small and wanted to find something different. I did that too but in plain sight!!!!

Randy

Latest posts

Back