Aurora Boat Cover

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Mullin

Reaction score
I have a 2000 NX 882, I have a custom Taylor cover that came with the boat when I purchased it used. I am looking at the Aurora covers. I have asked them for some pictures of the covers on the boats, but have not received anything. If anybody has a Nitro with an Aurora cover, could you please take some pictures of the cover on the boat? I am looking for pictures specifically of the stern. MY concern is the gap that is left around the motor. I am undecided between a boat and motor cover or a all in one. Pictures of each would be good. I know that this is a specific request, but I hope to drop that much money and not be happy with it. Any help would be appreciated.

I do not have a nitro but I do have a Aurora cover for my 2003 tracker Targa 18. Super fantastic cover. I actually took my boat to them in southern MO. Not all that far from BPS. A week later I picked it up. Really did a great job. My cover is 9 years old and still doing good. Yes they are expensive, but will worth it. You can't go wrong choosing this cover.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back